Snelling has immediate openings for Picker/Packers for a large mail distribution center located in Ontario, CA. We need ambitious and hardworking associates who do not mind working in a warehouse environment and can work an entire shift on his or her feet.
- 1st shift-start time varies based on mail volume
- Site operates Monday-Saturday
- Starting Pay rate for this position is $13.00/HR. with good job advancement opportunities
General Labor – Picker/Packer Responsibilities:
- Preparing packages for shipment
- Pulling inventory of orders
- Treat products with care at all times
- Support new employees as they are on-boarded
General Labor- Picker/Packer Requirements:
- Flexibility-shift time may vary slightly due to mail volume
- High School/GED preferred
- Reliable and punctual attendance
General Labor – Picker/Packer Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Benefits – In-A-Card – Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401K Options
- Shift flexibility
- Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the General Labor – Picker/Packer opening should reply or submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please visit our website at www.snelling.com.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace.
Ontario, California 91761
APPLY FOR JOB