Snelling has an immediate opening for an Account Manager for a well-known company in the Philadelphia area. This is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial Medical Communications firm, ready to give out it’s next major opportunity! We need ambitious and hardworking associates who do not mind working in a fast-paced environment.
Base Salary: $100-110k + /year
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Engage in strategic planning for company growth
- Drive the development and organic growth of assigned projects and accounts
- Participate in Publication Planning, while determining project timeline
- Pitch for Sales and Presentations; work closely with client
- Oversee various project agendas and presentations
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Interface w/ KOL’s and act as primary point of contact for assigned clients
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree preferred
- 3-5 years of account management a must
- Medical education a must
- Some experience with Publication planning a must
Account Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Top benefits!
- 401K Options
- Some travel and partial remote
Interested and qualified candidates for the Account Manager opening should reply or submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please visit our website at www.snelling.com.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug-free workplace.
Richardson, Texas 75802
APPLY FOR JOB