Snelling Staffing is currently seeking a Furniture Repair Technician for the Tupelo, MS area. The Furniture Repair Technician must be able to work unattended and have extensive experience.
Pay: $21.00 to $27.00 per hour based on experience
• Repair damaged furniture to new condition in the allotted time frame.
• Complete upholstery repair including mechanism replacement.
• Determine if furniture is repairable or if it must be replaced.
• Record completed repairs and any further repairs needed and/or parts that need to be ordered onto the service call ticket.
• Notify the Guest Response Team and DC Manager of repeated item issues.
• Complete weekly vehicle maintenance logs.
• Maintain a clean and organized shop area/service truck.
• Assist with various warehouse tasks as needed.
- Must be able to provide valid references
- Must have experience in repairing upholstered furniture and wood repair
- Must be able to work unattended and have extensive knowledge of the furniture industry.
- An ideal candidate will have worked as a Float in a major furniture factory and/or in the PD Department
- Must be able to supervise others as well
Interested and qualified candidates for the Furniture Repair Technician should submit their resume for review. All resumes will be reviewed and all qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie at 662-842-1045
Tupelo, Mississippi 38801
APPLY FOR JOB