Software Developer Trainee
Exclusive listing with major Baton Rouge Corporation!
Immediate hire! Entry-level career opportunity for recent college graduate! My client offers a true work/life balance, dynamic environment and a team-oriented culture with a company that puts employees first! My client offers the most comprehensive benefit package which includes paid medical, matching 401K, company funded pension, tuition reimbursement plus more! This top-ranked Corporation offers ongoing professional education & development. $50K ++and up to start. Fast & generous raises will provide a substantial salary increase quickly!
My client offers an extensive corporate training program for sharp college graduate!
Your role as a Software Developer is to define, develop, test, analyze and maintain new software applications to support the organization. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing and documenting software programs and applications. Will work with other areas in the organization to determine needs and areas for process improvement.
Software Developer Job Functions:
- Collaborate in conceptualizing and new development of software applications
- Design and write code to support existing databases/programs
- Participate in database and application planning, design, development, deployment, testing, documentation and deployment
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation on processes.
- Translate business needs into software solutions and applications
- Will cross train in programming mainframe
Software Developer Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field REQUIRED
- 2.8 gpa REQUIRED
- WILL TRAIN sharp college grad
- Career focused
- Team oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
My client generously rewards hard work and initiative! $50,000 ++ to start with 6 increases in first 3 years. Full corporate benefit package that gives employees unique perks and peace of mind, including: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurances, Vision coverage, Matching 401(k), Company Funded Pension, Tuition reimbursement, continuing Education Development, Training, Advancement Opportunities plus more!
Send your confidential resume TODAY to Dru Brock/ Snelling Baton Rouge/ 225-927-0550/ [email protected]
Regrettably, JOB BOARDS re-format your professional resume, often omitting important information. PLEASE resubmit your professional resume in a MS Word document directly to me for review.
I appreciate your extra effort………
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70815
Insurance Carriers/ Not Elsewhere Classified, Insurance Carriers, Insurance Agents/ Brokers/ and Service
APPLY FOR JOB