Automation Robotics Business Development Manager
Work from Home!
$125,000+ Year 1 Earning Potential!
A leading provider of custom automation systems and robotic components is seeking a Business Development Manager to be the key in driving sales and new business acquisition throughout the southeast territory. You will utilize your expertise in providing technical solutions manufacturing needs; helping customers increase productivity and profitability. Launch your career to the next level with a company in which you have long-term advancement potential while earning extraordinary incentives!
The Automation Robotics Business Development Manager will achieve success by:
· Driving new business directly to OEMs and manufacturers while developing lasting customer rapport
· Working with an award winning team to provide customized technical solutions to industrial needs by utilizing a consultative sales approach
· Holding sales presentations on customer locations and at trade shows
· Accurately maintaining and updating data within the CRM
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
The Automation Robotics Business Development Manager will have:
· 4-10+ years of successful sales with automation, robotics, or electro-mechanical systems
· BS in Engineering preferred
· Experience with hydraulics is highly preferred
· Strong technical proficiency with engineered products and mathematical applications
· Ability to work independently from a home office/virtual environment
· Ambition to creatively network, building your name and brand awareness
· A strong passion for product ownership & business development
· Experience with CRM tools
The Automation Robotics Business Development Manager will be rewarded with:
· Competitive Base Salary (up to $125,000 DOE)
· Exceptional Benefits Package
- $600/mo car allowance
- Expense account for fuel & maintenance
- 401k with match
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Monthly allowance toward phone, tablet, laptop, etc.
· Set paths to advance your career for the long-term
· Opportunity to work with a reputable team where your achievements will be recognized!
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
APPLY FOR JOB