Mechatronics Business Development Manager
Work from Home!
$125,000+ Year 1 Earning Potential!
A leading provider of custom automation systems and robotic components is seeking a Mechatronics Business Development Manager to be the key in driving sales and new business acquisition throughout the southeast territory. You will utilize your expertise in providing industrial robotics solutions manufacturing needs; helping customers increase productivity and profitability. Launch your career to the next level with a company in which you have long-term advancement potential while earning extraordinary incentives!
The Mechatronics Business Development Manager will achieve success by:
· Driving new business directly to OEMs and manufacturers while developing lasting customer rapport
· Working with an award winning team to provide customized technical solutions to industrial needs by utilizing a consultative sales approach
· Holding sales presentations on customer locations and at trade shows
· Accurately maintaining and updating data within the CRM
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
The Mechatronics Business Development Manager will have:
· 4-10+ years of successful sales with automation, robotics, or electro-mechanical systems
· BS in Engineering preferred
· Experience with electro-mechanical robotics a must
· Strong technical proficiency with engineered products and mathematical applications
· Ability to work independently from a home office/virtual environment
· Ambition to creatively network, building your name and brand awareness
· A strong passion for product ownership & business development
· Experience with CRM tools
The Mechatronics Business Development Manager will be rewarded with:
· Competitive Base Salary (up to $125,000 DOE)
· Exceptional Benefits Package
- $600/mo car allowance
- Expense account for fuel & maintenance
- 401k with match
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Monthly allowance toward phone, tablet, laptop, etc.
· Set paths to advance your career for the long-term
· Opportunity to work with a reputable team where your achievements will be recognized!
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
APPLY FOR JOB