Snelling Staffing Services is seeking Production / Assemblers to join our assembly line team in Oakland, CA. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who always show up for work on time and who thrive in a team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have some prior experience in production and/or assembly and be capable of reading blueprints and schematics correctly. We need to fill these jobs immediately, so it’s important for new hires to hit the ground running.
PAY RANGE: $14.50-$16.00 per hour depending on location and shift
Production / Assembler Features:
• Rotate through multiple stations on a shift to ensure maximum alertness and preparation
• Read blueprints and verify the parts required prior to assembly
• Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
• Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation and calibration equipment
• Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
• Maintain and service all equipment when necessary
• Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
• This position will entail standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 30 pounds.
Production / Assembler Skills:
• High school diploma/GED required
• 1+ year experience in general assembly work or specialized training
• Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts
• Experience with power and hand tools a plus
• Basic math and communication skills required
Production / Assembler Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the Production / Assembler opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call (510) 769-4408 or visit our website at https://alameda.snelling.com.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2019)
2019 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Alameda, California 94502
APPLY FOR JOB