NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE shift is 12-8p
The Maintenance Technician will perform all duties, as directed, with regard to installation, maintenance, and repair functions of all l buildings, equipment and grounds.
(This list is a succinct summary of core duties only. Other tasks will be assigned)
1. Installs, repairs, maintains and removes all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and refrigeration equipment and systems.
2. Assembles and disassembles equipment.
3. Performs preventative maintenance.
4. Engages in construction, maintenance, paint, and repairs to buildings, structures, walls, ceilings, doors, partitions, and cabinets.
5. Works within safety guidelines and infection control procedures.
1. High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. Must demonstrate some abilities related to tasks involving equipment repair, electricity, mechanics, plumbing, carpentry and refrigeration.
3. Must demonstrate the ability and willingness to comply with written and verbal instructions.
4. Must be able to safely lift as much as 50 pounds, and to push/pull mobile loads weighing as much as 300 pounds.
omaha, Nebraska 68144
APPLY FOR JOB