Industrial Automation Sales Engineer
Work from Home! 6 Figure Earning Potential!
Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta Uncapped Commissions & Well-Established Account Base!
A leading provider of custom automation systems and robotic components is seeking an Industrial Automation Sales Engineer to be the key in driving sales and new business acquisition throughout the N. Georgia territory. You will utilize your expertise in providing technical solutions manufacturing needs; helping customers increase productivity and profitability. Launch your career to the next level with a company in which you have long-term advancement potential while earning extraordinary incentives!
The Industrial Automation Sales Engineer will achieve success by:
· Managing full-cycle sales pipeline directly to OEMs and manufacturers while developing lasting customer rapport
· Providing customized technical solutions to industrial needs by utilizing a consultative sales approach
· Growing existing accounts as well as driving new business (with help from Technical Specialist teams)
· Holding sales presentations on customer locations and at trade shows
· Accurately maintaining and updating data within the CRM
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
The Industrial Automation Sales Engineer will have:
· 3-10+ years of successful sales with automation, robotics, hydraulic, or electro-mechanical systems
· BS in Engineering preferred
· Experience with hydraulics is highly preferred
· Strong technical proficiency with engineered products and mathematical applications
· Ability to work independently from a home office/virtual environment
· Ambition to creatively network, building your name and brand awareness
· A strong passion for product ownership & business development
· Experience with CRM tools
The Industrial Automation Sales Engineer will be rewarded with:
· Well-established Existing Book of Business $1.8-2M+
· Competitive Base Salary
· Uncapped Commissions (set guarantee during year 1)
· Exceptional Benefits Package
- $600/mo car allowance
- Expense account for fuel & maintenance
- 401k with match
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Monthly allowance toward phone, tablet, laptop, etc.
· Set paths to advance your career for the long-term
· Opportunity to work with a reputable team where your achievements will be recognized!
Marietta, Georgia 30008
APPLY FOR JOB