Position: General Labor
Industry: Warehouse Environment
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Location: Bensenville, IL
Pay Rate: $13
Available Schedule(s): Monday-Friday 6:30am-2:30pm
Optional Overtime available
Job Description: Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking a General Laborer for a client in Bensenville, IL. The General Laborer will be cross trained in multiple positions and will be required to lift 25 lbs. multiple times throughout the day. Steel toe shoes/boots are required for safety in this position. Entry level welcome to apply.
Job duties include the following:
- Make molds and castings for various companies.
- Grinding down castings on a running grinder/saw
- Standing while grinding castings down and holding 25 lbs.
- Using a machine or tools to hollow out/sand the castings
- Paint metals, aluminum, and other items
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Able to work in warm/hot environment-multiple breaks allowed
- Position requires lifting of 25lbs
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of work instructions
- Ability to follow safety rules at all times
- Will be provided with wear gloves, eyewear, apron
- Steel toe shoes/boots required
Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Keywords: Machine Operator, General Labor, Warehouse, Light Industrial, Grinder, Molding
Bensenville, Illinois 60106
APPLY FOR JOB