Available now Human Resources/Payroll Manager for employee relations, recruiting, onboarding, payroll process, etc.. A growing Mobile company is seeking an experienced HR- Payroll Manager to direct policy, coordinate employment activities and process all aspects of payroll. This is a temp to hire position with a Monday – Friday 8-5 schedule with a temp pay rate of $16-$18 per hour and a full benefits package including paid time off, retirement and health insurance.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource/Payroll Manager:
- Employee relations and compensation policy
- Process and track payroll and hours
- Recruitment, ad placement, qualify
- Reconcile and pay electives
Requirements for the Human Resource/Payroll Manager:
- Must have 4+ recent years of hands on experience in Human Resources and Payroll
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to connect across a variety of demographics
- Proficiency in Excel and Word – ADP experience preferred
Interested and qualified candidates for the Human Resource/Payroll Manager opening should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36615
APPLY FOR JOB