Snelling is looking for an energetic, driven individual to join a busy sign company team as a Marketing
and Sales Intern. The ideal candidate is interested in assisting in marketing a growing industry
and enjoys reaching out to maintain networking connections and competitively hunting for leads.
This internship would provide business and marketing skills through a strong focus on
connecting with possible clients, maintaining client relationships through communication and
marketing a multi-product platform.
Part-time Position: 15-20 Hours
Office Location: Kentwood, MI
Rate: $10.00 – $12 Per Hour
Job Duties of the Marketing Sales Intern:
- Gather sales leads through Contractors, plan rooms, and government
- Follow up with leads to get a contact and check scope of potential job.
- Manage Lead Generator to make sure the leads are being properly
- Contact Architects and get company on approved bidder lists:
- Interior signs
- Post & panel signs
- Channel letters
- Ground signs
- Update LinkedIn accounts for sales to keep posts current- look at other
social media outlets as options.
- General marketing activities.
- Take photos of installed signs for marketing materials.
Requirements of the Marketing Sales Intern:
College Student seeking a degree in Business or Marketing
Ability to be flexible and a self-manager, able to problem solve on own
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Detail oriented, organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
Excellent ability to translate tone and personality into digital content
Experience with LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and web search engines
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Comprehensive understanding of email and online marketing best practices.
If you are a college student and feel this Marketing Sales Intern position is for you, apply for immediate consideration.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512
APPLY FOR JOB