Are you ready to transition to a permanent placement recruiting team in an effort to support nationwide direct hire recruiting efforts? Are you a critical thinker? A solutions-oriented problem solver? We’ve been in business for more than 65 years, come be part of the next 65 years here at Snelling!
Snelling is seeking a Recruiting Support Specialist with innovative sales, marketing and recruiting experience within the search industry to help us grow our brand awareness, increase applicant flow, and provide marketing support.
• Coordinates with the respective executive recruiters, business leadership/management, supports and establishes marketing plans.
• Develops, implements, and tracks strategies designed to increase visibility and produce top performing candidates.
• Develops strategies that increase candidate volumes for all positions, including positions in remote locations
• Provides oversight of candidate-facing initiatives, including but not to, career site, CRM, job and social media postings and campaigns and establishes specific key performance indicators and metrics/reporting.
• Support recruitment message platforms and determines or develops appropriate vehicles to disseminate the message.
• Regularly evaluate sourcing and marketing strategies and methods, scale-up those that work and discontinue those that don’t.
• Establish communication cadence with business partners to understand priorities, make recommendations and create campaigns to support.
• Create and manage email marketing strategy: list building, sign up incentives, campaigns, drip campaigns, funnels, etc.
• Configure, operate, and integrate Herefish Email Marketing with Bullhorn ATS and other applications
• Responsible for the websites’ management including but not limited to creating, designing, updating and enhancing content and images with proper layouts and forms incorporating newsletters, forms, email broadcasts
The ideal candidate for the Recruiting Support Specialist role, will have the following skills and expertise:
• Experience in recruitment, marketing, leadership, and staffing experience preferred
• Able to be available outside traditional business hours to communicate and work with candidates in different time-zones
• Able to manage and resolve complex situations
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and project management and implementation skills
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience in operating in a consultative or advisory capacity
Recruiting Staffing Manager Benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· Vacation Time / PTO
· Progressive company leadership
Interested and qualified candidates for the Recruiting Staffing Manager opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview
Houston, Texas 77032
APPLY FOR JOB