Full time direct hire opportunities with a growing manufacturing company's NE Houston location.
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for performing electrical and mechanical maintenance and repairs on facility equipment, machinery, and property structures, etc.
All work will be done in compliance with EPA, Hazmat and OSHA safety rules and regulations. If you have prior experience in a maintenance role, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
Shift: 3rd shift (must train on 1st)
Pay: up to $27/hr.
Maintenance Technician Features:
• Perform mechanical and electrical PM's and repairs as necessary
• Implement preventative maintenance measures
• Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
• Complete inspections
• Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
• Perform other maintenance duties as requested
• This position will entail standing for long periods and lifting heavy objects.
Maintenance Technician Skills:
• High school diploma/GED required
• Experienced in operating and repairing a variety of equipment and machinery
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Able to work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
Maintenance Technician Benefits:
• Our client offers a comprehensive benefit packages
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Houston, Texas 77032
APPLY FOR JOB