Full time opportunity with a large aviation company at IAH airport that has an immediate opening within their warehouse:
Location: North Houston: 77032, Bush Airport
Shift: Sun-Tues 6:30am to 6:30 pm and Wed 6:30am to 12:30pm
(40 hour work week)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Receives Incoming materials and logs all deliveries in the daily receiving log.
- Visually inspects and verifies that cargo received matches quantity and description stated on the vendor packing list and matches purchase order and turn in packaging slip to materials clerk with accurate material count.
- Ensure and confirm accuracy of Part Number, Quantity, Serial Number, etc. of Physical Inventory verses Shipping Documents including if hazardous material verification.
- Review drawings and specifications related to materials as needed for verification purposes.
- Complete visual and dimensional inspection of parts and verify that material standards are met.
- Verifies compliance of supplier and regulatory specific requirements against published standards (ex. Country of Origin, Part Number labeling, etc.)
- Completes or verifies appropriate forms, documents, tags, labels and other information to ensure the accuracy of inventory, monitor and track material and successful receiving
- Assist in reconciling inventory discrepancies and follow-up with an investigation to determine the root cause of the discrepancies
2+ years of related experience and/or training preferred
Must have experience with Microsoft Office
1 year of recent on the job Forklift experience
Duties may require exerting up to 45 lbs. of force to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas
Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Houston, Texas 77032
Air Transportation/ Scheduled
APPLY FOR JOB