Snelling Healthcare is seeking extremely energetic team players to join outstanding healthcare facilities as Medical Administrative Assistants PRN, TTH, and Direct Hire positions are available!
The Medical Administrative Assistants must possess:
- Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Addresses problems/concerns of patient care as they arise
- Ability to adhere to all HIPAA regulations, and maintain client and patient confidentiality
- An ultra-professional and friendly appearance and attitude
- A "people person" with outstanding compassion
The Medical Administrative Assistants will have:
MINIMUM 1 year experience as a Medical Administrative Assistant in hospital setting, physician office, etc.
MINIMUM 1 year experience with checking in patients, checking patients out, answering multi-line phones, preauthorization of insurance, preparing charts, and coding & billing.
As an employee with Snelling Healthcare, the Medical Administrative Assistants will receive:
****Weekly pay to either Direct Deposit or Global Cash Card
****Access to Voluntary Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability Insurance
****Access to Voluntary 401 (k) after 30 days of service, with matching options after 1 year of service
****Extremely competitive salary
PRN and full time schedules available – pick up extra shifts to supplement, or work full-time
If you have the experience, professionalism, and vitality to excel, contact Natalie Clevinger , and Apply Now!! You can see all of our postings on our website at https://knoxville.snelling.com/job-seekers-employment-opportunities/
Knoxville, Tennessee 37934
APPLY FOR JOB