Our client, a leading supplier of equipment reliability products, is seeking a Customer Service Sales Support Admin to join their team. This position is a direct hire, hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, and pay is up to $43,680 annually. This client has excellent benefits and a dynamic working culture and is located in Central Houston.
The CSR will support a team of outside sales representatives and their accounts with all day to day functions that range from customer service, customer maintenance, and sales
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customer relationships for all sales rep’s accounts
- Maintain and update customer accounts with contact names, email addresses, pricing, pricing levels, and customer types
- Provide accurate pricing, inventory and delivery information to customers
- Addresses customer requests and resolve customer complaints utilizing company tools & resources
- Communicate company policies and procedures (warranty information, deposit policy, return goods policy, etc.)
- Provide customers with information about new products, services and promotional offerings
Inside Sales Support
- Work with sales reps to help them exceed sales and profit goals established in consultation with corporate management
- Create/maintain productive relationships with assigned outside & inside sales reps, pricing managers, warehouse managers, and purchasing managers.
- Conduct sales lead generation calls and following up on potential leads for sales reps to grow new business
- Enter sales orders that sales reps will call in by phone or email
- Coordinate deliveries with the shipping manager, warehouse manager, or supplier
- Setup Outlook invites for sales reps to schedule their meetings with customers
- Fill out all new account forms, ship to forms, credit and rebill forms, and sample request forms for sales reps.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Outgoing with Superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication and phone etiquette
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office and experience using an ERP system
- Ability to explore and learn other software applications
- Ability to negotiate
- Organization and time management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Awards and Recognition:
Staffing 100: Lee Elkinson, Chief Executive Officer
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Diamond Award (2013-2018)
2018 Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction
Award 2017 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States – Staffing Industry Analysts 2017 Largest North Texas Women-Owned Businesses – Dallas Business Journal 2017
Best Professional Search Firms – Forbes 2017
Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award 2016
Best of Staffing® Talent Satisfaction Award 2016 Best of Staffing®
Houston, Texas 77021
APPLY FOR JOB