Do you prefer working evening hours? Do you take pride in what you do? Are you able to effectively motivate and supervise up to 8 employees on the production floor?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, 2nd shift Production Supervisor in Training for our outstanding, Johnstown manufacturing client. If you seek an excellent working environment with a reputable company and you have proven attention to accuracy and quality control skills, read on.
Perks for the Production Supervisor in Training:
- Starting wage is $17-18/per hour, depending on experience
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Temp-to-hire position with benefits package upon conversion
- Work for a stable, profitable company with an awesome team!
- Shift: Mon-Fri, 2nd shift position (4 p.m. – midnight)
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor in Training:
You will be responsible for all functions of the production area from training and coordinating personnel to coordinating all lines. You are ultimately responsible for all products produced during your shift, ensuring products meet or exceed all quality standards set by the production manager and customers.
Required Qualifications for the Production Supervisor in Training:
- Attention to detail, professional demeanor, solid work ethic
- Clean background and drug screen required
- Excellent integrity and highly trainable
- Able to work on a concrete floor and use stairs regularly for 8-12 hours each shift
- Ability to lift 20-50 pounds regularly, alone
- Comfortable around and running machinery
- Rapid learner of new techniques
- Train acquired knowledge to set-up personnel and operators
- Able to read and write well
- Able to remain calm and controlled, even in problematic situations
- Able to coordinate work and organize up to 8 people for entire shifts
- Must work extremely well with others, as well as actively listen and communicate effectively
- Solid eye/hand coordination
- Self starter
- Show pride in the work done
SNELLING is a full-service, recruiting and staffing firm, placing candidates in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 22 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
Johnstown, Colorado 80534
APPLY FOR JOB