Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Short and long term planning and the management of the hotel outlet operations in the front and back of the house.
· Develop and recommend the budget, concepts and objectives and manage within those approved plans.
· Educating the team on the finer points of service, including an overall beverage appreciation and training to boost our staff's product knowledge, steps of service, proper wine service, and overall table side presence.
· Implement and maintain food & beverage sales.
· Direct and oversee development of employees.
· Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel all colleagues on the team.
· Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for outlet operations.
· Coordinate outlet operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service.
· Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
· Implement procedures to increase guest and employee satisfaction.
· Exercise quality control for both food and beverage.
· Maintain Hyatt standards of service and ensure their implementation.
· Perform daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards.
Chicago, Illinois 60007
Hotels/ Rooming Houses/ Camps/ and Other Lodging Places
APPLY FOR JOB