Job Type: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $14-20
Schedule: 1st & 2nd Shift
Location: Buffalo, NY
Snelling Staffing Services is looking for mechanically inclined individuals to fill multiple Machinist roles we have open in the Buffalo, NY area. As a machinist you will set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. You may also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines.
- Machine parts to specifications
- Use machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders
- Operate grinding equipment.
- Operate cutting equipment.
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances
- Knowledge of mechanics/machining procedures
- Understanding of basic mathematics
- Blueprint reading
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US
To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview. If you have questions, please call us at 716-839-0207!
Keywords: machinist, machining, lathes, mills, grinder, equipment, blueprint, mathematics, tolerances, tools, cutting
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Buffalo, New York 14214
APPLY FOR JOB