We are looking for an experienced and highly efficient Executive Secretary to support the President and VP for our client. The Executive Secretary will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. This is a permanent Monday – Friday 8-5 job with a salary range based on experience.
As an Executive Secretary you must be a quick professional with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is your diligence and competence in your work that allow executives to focus on their managerial responsibilities. The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out timely and efficiently.
Executive Secretary key traits:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize
- Analytical with financial, sales and marketing experience a plus
- Creativity is a vital skill for this position
Executive Secretary Responsibilities:
- Maintain calendar: planning appointments, meetings, conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Make all travel arrangements
- Prioritize and handle all correspondence; emails, letters, packages, etc.
- Run reports and assist will analysis; financial, sales and marketing
- Research, gate keeper, efficiency.
Executive Secretary Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years recent hands on experience in an Executive Secretary or in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must be able to multi-task with multiple projects and once and quickly shift from one to the other
Interested and qualified candidates for the Executive Secretary opening should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Theodore, Alabama 36582
APPLY FOR JOB