Do you prefer working evening hours? Do you take pride in your work? Are you able to effectively set up and troubleshooting various types of machines?
SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, 2nd shift, M-F Lead Machine Operator for our outstanding, Johnstown manufacturing client. If you seek an excellent working environment with a reputable company and you have proven attention to accuracy and quality control skills, read on.
PERKS FOR THE LEAD MACHINE SET-UP OPERATOR
- Starting wage is $17-18 per hour, DOE.
- Temp-to-hire position with benefits package upon conversion
- Work for a stable, profitable company with an awesome culture!
- M-F 2nd shift position (4 p.m. – midnight)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LEAD SET-UP MACHINE OPERATOR
You will be responsible for setting up and troubleshootin various machines thorughout the plant. You will be relied upon to ensure production quality and efficiency set by the production manager and customers.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE LEAD SET UP MACHINE OPERATOR
- Attention to detail, professional demeanor, solid work ethic
- Clean background and drug screen required
- Excellent integrity and highly trainable
- Able to work on a concrete floor and use stairs regularly for 8-10 hours each shift
- Ability to lift 20-50 pounds regularly, alone
- Proficient in machine set up and troubleshooting whne needed
- Rapid learner of new techniques
- Able to read and write well
- Able to remain calm and controlled, even in problematic situations
- Must work extremely well with others, as well as actively listen and communicate effectively
- Solid eye/hand coordination
- Self starter
- Show pride in the work done
SNELLING is a full-service, recruiting and staffing firm, placing candidates in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 23 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
Johnstown, Colorado 80534
APPLY FOR JOB