Plastic Injection Molding Operator
Looking for a job that offers regular bonuses for being a reliable employee? This is it!
Snelling is hiring Plastic Injection Molding Operators for a great company in Grand Rapids that produces plastic parts for the automotive, furniture, and medical industries.
Candidates with perfect attendance are HIGHLY valued at this company – in fact, employees with perfect attendance are awarded an hourly bonus that is paid out EVERY 2 weeks!
This is a Temp to Hire position. Don’t miss your chance to get your foot in the door with a great company that values its’ employees above all.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available – (You get the flexibility to pick the shift that works for YOUR schedule!)
$11.00 – $12/hour + BONUS for perfect attendance paid every 2 weeks (additional $1.00/hour for EVERY hour worked)
Hire in after 90 days
Responsibilities of the Plastic Injection Molding Operator:
- Prepare and operate manufacturing machines to produce high-quality product
- Operate various machines to produce plastic parts
- Load and unload material and product onto the machine
- Read and follow job instructions and job orders to determine product specifications
- Visually check parts and trim parts as needed for quality
- Package and label product for shipment
- Abide by company workmanship standards, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations
Plastic Injection Molding Operator Job Requirements:
- Previous machine operator or assembler experience preferred
- Ability to accurately follow a variety of work instructions
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
Benefits for the Plastic Injection Molding Operator:
- Immediate hire and start for the right candidate
- Weekly electronic pay
- Perfect attendance bonus paid every 2 weeks (additional $1.00/hour for EVERY hour worked)
Sound like the perfect job for you? Apply by submitting a resume, apply now at Snelling.com/gr or call us today at 616-957-1616
Dutton, Michigan 49316
APPLY FOR JOB