Our Client is a small law firm, specializing in personal injury looking to hire a Legal Secretary. In this position the ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, possess a professional demeanor, and have strong time management/organizational skills. Must possess excellent verbal skills, the ability to independently complete tasks and follow-up, and have a working knowledge of Office 365. This position will support 2 Attorneys and handle client cases from the initial client meeting through resolution.
Job responsibilities include:
- Communicating information to clients
- Communicating with insurance representatives
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents using firm templates
- Preparing documents for signature
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Scheduling appointments with clients and managing Attorney calendars
- Collecting, organizing and compiling client records
- Standard secretarial duties including answering phones and emails, and filing
Some experience preferred. Compensation based on experience.
To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview. If you have questions, please call us at 716-839-0207!
Keywords: Legal, Office 365, secretary, administrative, admin, law office,
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry for over 65 years. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States.
Snyder, New York 14226
APPLY FOR JOB