Snelling is looking for individuals for a Mortgage Compliance Analyst for a company on the North side of Grand Rapids.
The Mortgage Compliance Analyst is responsible for monitoring and testing various aspects of loan files to ensure compliance with TRID. The Mortgage Compliance Analyst interacts with mortgage loan originators, processors, underwriters, and Quality Control and Compliance Management.
$14.50 – $15
Full Time, Temp to Hire, M- F
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Compliance Analyst:
• Review Itemization, initial Loan Estimate, Intent to proceed and early disclosures.
• Review Change of Circumstances, including rate lock and extension.
• Review of initial and final Closing Disclosure.
• Support TRID compliance questions for organization.
• Monitor e-consent and e-disclosure.
• Review and communicate TRID monitoring reports for outstanding day 2 and day 3 disclosure.
• Review purchase loans Seller Paid obligations on final CD.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Review lender fees and discount points disclosed on LE and CD disclosure including state specific forms.
Qualifications of the Mortgage Compliance Analyst:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience performing mortgage production or lending related activities preferred but not required.
• 2+ years of previous office/administrative experience required if no mortgage/banking experience
• Exceptional multitasking and attention to detail
• Experience Microsoft Word and Excel
Does the Mortgage Compliance Analyst position sound like the right job for you? Apply now for immediate consideration.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
APPLY FOR JOB