Well established Omaha Company looking for Sign Installation Professional
Follow designs and drawings
Perform quality checks to meet high quality standards
Maintain a safe work area
Must either possess or able to acquire a CDL license.
Driver's license required.
Must either posses or able to acquire a city journeyman’s license
Job requires knowledge of boom trucks.
Must be able to follow directions and learn
Easily adapt to changing situations, workflow, and deadlines
Ability to work accurately and in a team environment
Attention to detail
Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs.
Ensure yourself and other staff work in a safe way, adhering to Company safety policies
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrate good organizational skills and planning skills.
Position requires installations and service.
Report to production manager and admin staff as necessary to ensure jobs are planned and completed on time, to the required standards and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain all job record keeping and timely administration as necessary
• Submit tool and stock requisitions in sufficient time avoiding ‘out of stock’ situations
• Adhere to approved application processes
• Take personal responsibility for own work and perform quality control checks throughout the application process
• Ensure yourself and other staff work in a safe way, adhering to Company safety policies
• Respect all Company policies on smoking, mobile phone use, timekeeping, eating and drinking in the workplace, hygiene, housekeeping
• Take personal responsibility for learning to operate new equipment and techniques
• Interact with customers in a professional, courteous manner and be prepared to offer solutions to problems
• Maintain high personal standards at all times
• If and when asked to drive company vehicles adhering to the company 'driving' policy at all times
• Be adaptable and enthusiastic when asked to handle new challenges
• Ensure the use and maintenance of all tools / equipment comply with safe and efficient performance
• Maintain a good working relationship with other staff members
Interested please contact Snelling Staffing: 402-330-0100
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
APPLY FOR JOB