Snelling has immediate openings for Onsite Staffing & Client Relationship Manager for a large logistics company in Des Plaines, IL.
The Onsite Staffing & Client Relationship Manager is responsible for providing business and workforce management solutions for one of Snelling’s top clients, including screening and placing qualified candidates in appropriate positions throughout a warehouse. This position will act as the primary contact for the client, in charge of attracting, retaining, and motivating a variable workforce. The Onsite Staffing & Client Relationship Manager is also responsible for maintaining safety protocols, continuous cost efficiency, associate development, and management of the temporary workforce.
Onsite Staffing & Client Relationship Manager Job duties include the following:
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels of the customer’s organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
- Maintain effective recruiting strategies that deliver the applicant flow and hiring results to meet and exceed fill rate and on-time fill rate goals.
- Ensure 100% compliance for all new associates including paperwork, I-9, eVerify, background checks, drug screening, and any other new hire requirement.
- Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper introduction to assignment.
- Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
- Advocate for all Snelling associates by performing daily facility walkthrough, handle any personnel issues/questions, and always promote positive environment for Snelling’s workforce.
- Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance. Perform employee reviews as needed. Work with client to perform associate terminations as needed.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key performance indicators and uses the information to communicate with the customer and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement employee programs, contests, and activities to improve KPI performance such as reducing absenteeism, overtime, and turnover.
- Promote Snelling’s safety procedures and participate in the customer’s safety program. Complete post-accident investigations and report of injury to safety team as needed.
- Complete and facilitate partnership review meetings with the customer weekly and partner with Snelling senior leadership team on a quarterly basis for formal client review.
- Participate in the customer’s meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
Onsite Staffing & Client Relationship Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) and 2+ years staffing industry experience and/or customer service, human resources, or account management
- Must have at least 1-year experience with supervising employees of 50 people or more in a metric driven environment.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a customer service related role.
- Proficient time management skills. Be able to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environments.
- Strong organizational, communication & customer service skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, and ability to learn new systems)
- Will be required to work onsite at customer. Overtime will be required. Successful applicants will need to have ability to maintain a flexible schedule as business needs require.
- Comfortable working in an industrial environment.
Onsite Staffing & Client Relationship Manager Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Growth potential within account and with Snelling
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: staffing, job, manager, management, leader, on-site, onsite, client relationship manager, workforce management, hiring, training, payroll, human resources, HR, recruitment, compliance, supervisor, recruiter, coordinator, sourcing
Des Plaines, Illinois 60018
APPLY FOR JOB