Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Job Type: Temp-to-hire
Location: La Grange Kentucky
Pay Rate: $20.00/ Hr., with quick advancement opportunities
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Mechanic in Louisville, KY. This position will be responsible for equipment maintenance, machine maintenance. The Maintenance Mechanic should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair all plant equipment
- General facility, forklift and heavy equipment maintenance
Job Title Requirements:
- 5+ years related Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Must have electrical, PLC, pneumatic experience
- Knowledge of mechanical components, gears and switches
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Pneumatic, Electrical
La Grange, Kentucky 40031
APPLY FOR JOB