Position: Production Assembler
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Lawton, MI 49065
Pay Rate: $14.00/ Hr
2nd Shift: Monday-Saturday, 12 hour shifts
Production Assembler Job Description:
Snelling has an immediate opening for a Production Assembler in Lawton, MI. This position will be responsible for inspection, packing, and distribution of fruit juice. The Production Assembler should be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude. Job duties include:
- Inspection, packing, and distribution of fruit juice.
- Maintaining a constant pace during assembly as well as maintaining a clean work area.
- Working as a team in order to have the highest quality product delivered to the clients.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Inspection of bottles during the labeling process.
- Keen eye for detail.
Production Assembler Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Steel toe work boots.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K (eligible from start date, matched after 1 year)
- Weekly Electronic Pay
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. Snelling participates in E-Verify and is a drug free workplace. Candidates may be subject to drug testing.
About Snelling: Since 1951, Snelling has helped match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities, and we continue to set the standard of excellence in our field. By combining our award-winning history with industry-leading technology, our team has what it takes to connect you with the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Keywords: Production, Assembly, Manufacturing, Assembler
Lawton, Michigan 49065
APPLY FOR JOB