Responsible for picking, checking, auditing, sorting, over-packing, consolidating, and staging orders. These processes must be performed accurately and in compliance with standard operating procedures and daily workload plans. All of these functions must be completed within a Toyota Production System environment while assuring damage and error free parts to outbound carriers.
Responsible for unloading, staging, sorting and binning all inbound bin and bulk materials. These processes must be performed accurately and in compliance with established standard operating procedures and daily workload plans. All of these functions must be completed within a Toyota Production System environment while assuring damage and error-free inventory receiving.
Safety, Quality and Productivity:
Expected to meet or exceed established productivity and quality standards. Strict adherence to all published and reasonably anticipated safety practices, procedures and guidelines must be observed at all times.
Verifications of inventory variances and location additions and deletions (which include cycle counts, inventory or stock verifications in some locations) are also performed.
Key Objectives: • Strong accuracy and attention to detail skills
• Visual capacity to clearly recognize, read and understand standard operating procedures, signs, part number labels, instructions
• Comply with all company work rules, policies and practices expected from Toyota. Ability to correctly process inventory, pick, store, ship, and receive parts by applying basic arithmetic processes
• Adaptable to change and work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to hear and distinguish sounds and signs that alert, instruct, or notify one of danger, such as warning signs, horns, alarms, speech and vehicular traffic
• Flexibility to work in either a hot or cold environment work setting
Ontario, California 91761
APPLY FOR JOB