Snelling has immediate openings with weekly pay for Warehouse – General Labor associates for a large mail distribution center located in Bensenville, IL. Start as early as tomorrow. We need ambitious and hardworking Mail Sorters who do not mind working in a warehouse environment and can work an entire shift on his or her feet.
- 1st shift: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- Site operates Monday-Saturday, work FT or PT
- Starting Pay rate for this position is $12.50/HR. with good job advancement opportunities
Warehouse – General Labor Responsibilities:
- Sort mail in an orderly manner
- Identify damaged mail and packages
- always Treat mail and packages with care
- This position may entail twisting, kneeling, squatting and bending, but no heavy lifting.
Warehouse- General Labor Requirements:
- Flexibility-shift time may vary slightly due to mail volume
- High School/GED preferred
- Reliable and punctual attendance
Warehouse – General Labor Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Benefits – In-A-Card – Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401K Options
- Weekly Electronic Pay
- Employee referral program: Receive $25 bonus if your referral works 40+ hours.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Warehouse – General Labor opening should reply or submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please visit our website at www.snelling.com.
About Snelling: Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the award-winning Snelling network is comprised of more than 80 locations across the United States. Leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance, the experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
bensenville, Illinois 60106
APPLY FOR JOB