Snelling Staffing Services is currently seeking a Quality Technician for a client located in Kalamazoo, MI. The Quality Technician tests operation and confirms quality of chillers and heat exchanger packages. Checks and confirms work in accordance with job specifications, procedures, quality standards and checklists.
Quality Technician Requirements
- Ability to trouble shoot mechanical and electrical problems of units on test
- Successful completion of Refrigeration classes
- Successful completion of EPA refrigerant handling class and receipt of certification
- Ability to read, write and do simple math
- Good mechanical ability
- Ability to accurately read tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and bills of material
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to safely and properly use a wide variety of shop tools, including hand and power tools.
- Ability to safely and properly operate a forklift and/or other lift equipment.
- Physical and visual acuity at a level to effectively perform duties. Be able to stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, squat and kneel. Be able to push or pull at least 50 pounds and be able to safely lift at least 40 pounds. Be able to reach and work over head.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Quality Technician opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Emily Blekking at (269)324-2715.