We are currently looking for a Certified Medical Assistant with reception experience. A local practice is looking for a welcoming and vibrant Medical Assistant with a passion for people, healing and the medical field. This is a temp-to-hire, Mon-Fri 8-5, offering between $11-$13 DOE.
CMA Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule various appointment types appropriately using daily provider templates
- Greet patients and collect appropriate co-pay/deductible/balance payments
- Pre-planning for following day appointments with insurance verification and reminder calls
- Assisting with collecting vitals and updating EMRs as needed
CMA Job Requirements:
- 1-2 years of recent Receptionist experience
- 1+ year of recent CMA experience
- Medical Assistant Certification required
- Knowledge of Medstream preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A compassionate demeanor for patients and co-workers
The Certified Medical Assistant position will require a Background Check and Drug Screen
Interested and qualified candidates for the Certified Medical Assistant opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36604
APPLY FOR JOB