Internal Quality Auditor – ISO 9001
The Quality Auditor is responsible for conducting internal audit activities for a large manufacturing facility in Louisville, KY. The Quality Auditor is responsible for leading and conducting audits to ensure that all management and employees are in conformance to the company’s quality management system and high work standards to ensure that all activities meet or exceed all business goals, customer / industry / regulatory requirements and processes and procedures.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Pay: Depends on Experience
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule and conduct internal quality assurance compliance audits;
- Responsible for the documentation and preparation of quality reporting and tracking of open audit findings;
- Conduct follow up audits when required;
- Assist in investigation of external and internal nonconformances and prepare investigation reports for management;
- Verify quality standards and requirements are followed on all work that is performed;
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years of manufacturing and/or technical experience; preferred
- 1 – 3 years of experience working with a Quality Management Program, specifically in the Internal Auditing of ISO9001; preferred
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- A solid working knowledge of PC software (MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Ability to clearly communicate and resolve business and personnel issues.
- Working knowledge of and/or willingness to train in the following processes:
o Nondestructive Examination
o Material Identification, Storage and Handling
o Use of calipers, micrometers and scales
o Ability to read, understand and interpret industry and customer specifications
o Use of general office equipment (computers, copiers, scanners, facsimile machines, etc.)
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
APPLY FOR JOB