Snelling Staffing Services is currently looking for a Part Time Groundskeeper for a Baldwin County apartment complex. The candidate will help with power washing, blowing breezeways, and assist with maintenance repairs when needed. This position is a temp-to-hire, 3 days a week for 8 hours a day, and offering between $10-$11 DOE.
Part Time Groundskeeper Duties:
- Assist maintenance with apartment repairs when required
- Keeps the complex clean with blowing breezeways, power washing, picking up trash, etc.
- Be able to work independently and as a team
Part Time Groundskeeper Requirements:
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- At least 6 months of grounds keeping experience
- This position does required a background check and drug test
Interested and qualified candidates for the Part Time Groundskeeper opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Daphne, Alabama 36526
APPLY FOR JOB