Snelling Staffing Services is currently looking for an experienced Inventory Controller for a Baldwin County company. This person will be responsible for being on time to work, tracking inventory, routing help to drivers, and processing orders. This Direct Hire position has a Mon-Fri 7:30-4:30 schedule, and $15-$16 DOE
Inventory Controller Responsibilities:
- Process orders, submit invoices, and answer product questions
- Tracking inventory in warehouse and routes
- Answering phones and taking orders
Inventory Controller Requirements:
- 3+ years of inventory controller experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software programs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Business 2 Business Sales Office experience preferred
- This position requires a background check, drug screening and skills assessments
Interested and qualified candidates for the Inventory Controller opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Daphne, Alabama 36526
APPLY FOR JOB