SNELLING is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join an established and growing financial institution in Tyler. This position provides support to the COO including assisting with presentations, scheduling, client interaction, and other tasks as assigned. .
This Executive Administrative Assistant position will be temp-to-hire, meaning that SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process and be your employer for a probationary period upon an offer being accepted. The value you receive in working with SNELLING is that we consult with you to help highlight your qualifications that are going to be most valued by the client.
Responsibilities of the Executive Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Direct administrative support to the COO
- Answering multiline phone system and directing calls to the appropriate person
- Drafting correspondences
- Creating and maintaining highly detailed spreadsheets
- Communicating effectively with the clients and public
Skill Requirements for the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- 4+ years’ experience in an Administrative / Clerical positon required (Executive Assistant experience preferred)
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skill and knowledge in the use of computers for word processing, detailed spreadsheets, and databases
- A high degree of discretion and ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding operational decisions
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm
- The ability to adapt to and perform a variety of tasks independent of direct supervision
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
To be considered for the Executive Administrative Assistant position, please visit our website at tyler.snelling.com. From this site, you can register and easily apply for this job. Please be sure to include your relevant experience on our application form or your resume as described in this posting.
Tyler, Texas 75703
APPLY FOR JOB