Human Resources Generalist/ Crew staffing
Expanding Marine transportation Corporation offers outstanding ground floor opportunity for College Grad! Direct report to HR/Personnel Manager.
Oversee the staffing of Company vessels, monitor personnel performance records and maintain payroll & employment records.
HR/Crew Staffing Duties:
• Maintenance of all employment records
• Pre-employment screening
• New hire orientation & onboarding
• Preparation of crew scheduling & deployment
• Risk management & safety training
• Coordinate vessel evaluations, licensing, etc.
HR/Crew Staffing Requirements:
• College degree required
• 1-2 years related experience desired
• Great customer service aptitude
• Organized & computer savvy
• “Hands-on” Team player
• Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
• Military or Inland marine experience a plus
My client offers a $45,000 +++ starting salary (commensurate with your experience level), matching 401K , medical & dental.
IMMEDIATE HIRE!!!! Send your confidential resume TODAY to email@example.com
baton rouge, Louisiana 70809
APPLY FOR JOB