Snelling is currently seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician in the Jacksonville area. The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Technician is to safely and efficiently troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment – including pumps and valves, electric motors, gas trains, and ovens. Safely and efficiently maintain all production processes – including processing equipment, material handling equipment, forklifts and other rolling stock, and plant facilities. Provide PLC programming, troubleshooting and network support, including PLC backup and storage.
This Industrial Maintenance Technician position will be direct hire, meaning that while SNELLING would work with you through the consideration and interview process, the client would be the employer upon an offer being accepted. The value you receive in working with SNELLING is that we consult with you to help highlight your qualifications that are going to be most valued by the employer.
Additional duties of the Industrial Maintenance Technician will include:
- Adjusts and calibrates machines
- Removes, replaces and/or repairs broken machinery parts
- Reads blueprints, machine drawings and schematics, etc.
- Troubleshoots equipment with pneumatic / hydraulic controls and/or operating systems
- Installs all types of wiring, pneumatic, and hydraulic controls
- Initiates, schedules and performs preventative maintenance duties, compiles records of PM and reports back to Supervisor
- Responsible for adherence to and knowledge of all ISO processes, procedures, flowcharts, and quality policy
Qualifications to be considered for the Industrial Maintenance Technician position include:
- Associates Degree in electrical or mechanical technology or certification from an accredited technical program is preferred
- 2-5 years minimum experience in a similar role is required
- LME or other electrical license is preferred
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects at once
SNELLING is a contingency recruiting firm, placing candidates in flexible (temp and temp-to-hire) and direct hire positions for over 60 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
Jacksonville, Texas 75766
Converted Paper and Paperboard Products/ Except Containers and Boxes
APPLY FOR JOB