Part-Time Medical Cleaning Assistant
The Medical Cleaning Assistant t position is responsible for greeting, screening, and providing assistance to patients, families, and visitors. This position provides quality customer service and may also answer phones and control access to a care delivery area. This position has cleaning duties in addition to the receptionist duties, see below.
Schedule: 12 pm-4 pm, every other Saturday and Sunday, but also needs to be flexible during the week if needed for a 2-3 hour shift.
Essential Functions of the Medical Cleaning Assistant
1. Greets and assists visitors to the area. Provides them with general information regarding processes and policies, and directs them to appropriate resources, services, or areas.
2. This position will also clean guest rooms, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and dusting.
3. Maintains an orderly waiting area and works with volunteer services to provide a positive/satisfying experience for patients and/or visitors. Reports maintenance issues as needed to facilitate visitor comfort and
4. In patient care delivery areas, coordinates access to the care delivery area, performs visitor authorization procedures, serves as a liaison between visitors and staff, relays visitor concerns to staff, and coordinates visitor support services such as assigning lockers, taking and relaying messages, assigning pagers to visitors, etc.
5. May answer phones, transfer calls , take messages, and relay messages and information as needed.
6. May perform these additional functions, depending on assigned area: assembles charts, files, sorts mail, maintains supplies inventory, transports patients, processes occasional miscellaneous payments, or other appropriate duties as requested.
Medical Cleaning Assistant Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have good interpersonal communication and display compassion in stressful situations
- Must be willing to climb stairs
Greeley, Colorado 80631
APPLY FOR JOB