Senior Payroll Administrator
Career Payroll Administration opportunity reporting to Human Resources. The role requires a solid understanding of payroll principles, practices and standards. My client offers a true work/life balance, dynamic environment and a team-oriented culture with a company that puts employees first! My client offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes paid medical, dental, vision, disability, life, matching 401K, advancement opportunities plus more! This top-ranked Corporation offers true recognition to key, value-added employees………………
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to employees & managers answering payroll related matters.
- Process full-cycle designated payrolls to ensure timely, accurate & compliant delivery of payroll.
- Maintain payroll records & data backup according to Company procedures.
- Coordinate with HR in administration of Company’s Employee Benefit Program.
- Manage Payroll System set ups & updates for new hires, termination, FMLA, Worker’s Comp, COBRA, ADA & other employee changes.
- Interpretation of pay policies & ensure proper deductions calculated & accurately applied.
- Maintain Payroll Integration with ADP.
- Assist in Audit efforts & special projects.
Payroll Administrator Qualifications:
- College Degree desired in Accounting , Business or HR!
- Minimum 2 years related experience a MUST!
- Certifications (PHR, CPP, etc.) highly preferred!
- Experience using automated payroll systems ( ADP preferred ) and accounting software.
- A legal encyclopedia/ familiar w/ State & Federal employment wage & hour laws & pertinent regulations such as FLSA & FMLA.
- People-focused; ability to build relationships within all levels of organization with confidence speaking & education of payroll issues.
- Problem solver/Critical thinker with a continuous improvement approach to the Organization.
- Strong communicator!
$$$ Competitive & Generous Compensation Plan commensurate with your experience level. Send your confidential resume today to Dru Brock / SnellingBatonRouge firstname.lastname@example.org 225-927-0550
Thanks for your resume submittal. I am anxious to review your resume in consideration for my current career listing that is of interest to you, as well as, all other positions that may be a match. Regrettably, JOB BOARDS re-format your professional resume, often omitting important information. PLEASE resubmit your professional resume in a MS Word document directly to me for review. I appreciate your extra effort………
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70801
Commercial Banks, Administration of Human Resource Programs, Accounting/ Auditing/ and Bookkeeping Services
APPLY FOR JOB