We have an opening for a Delivery Driver with a local company. Our partner has a proven track record of successes during the years they have been in business. This position is a temp-to-hire, M-F 8-5, &11-$12 per hour depending on experience, a clear driving record, and a valid DOT medical card or the ability to obtain one.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely deliver products to local businesses in the surrounding area
- Load truck, and verify all equipment has been pulled according to pick ticket
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients to ensure repeat business
- Assist in the warehouse with shipping/receiving, inventory management, etc.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience driving a commercial truck
- This position requires lifting up to 75lbs.
- Energetic, service oriented personality is required
- Must have a current DOT health card, or be able to obtain one prior to start date.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Delivery Driver opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36607
APPLY FOR JOB