Senior Administrative Assistant–HR Department
This position supports a Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Corporate Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members, a senior director, or member(s) of facility senior leadership teams by providing clerical and administrative services and assistance, of moderate complexity, requiring the use of judgment and discretion on a periodic basis. This position may also support other SMT members or senior directors as needed.
Schedule: Monday through Thursday 10 am to 3 pm.
Essential Functions of the Sr. Administrative Assistant
1. Handles a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office, which often can not be brought to the attention of the executive. This includes summarizing the content
of incoming materials, specially gathered information, or meetings to assist their supervisor; coordinating the new information with background office sources; and drawing attention to important aspects or conflict.
2. Interprets request and helps implement action, as well as decides whether the executive should be notified of important or emergency matters, as needed. In the absence of their supervisor, ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member.
3. Coordinates, handles, and/or completes recurring projects or one-time projects, as directed by supervisor.
4. Screens telephone calls and visitors, ascertaining who can be redirected to subordinate management. Provides information to callers, including key internal or external sources, which requires comprehensive knowledge of organization policies, practices and operations.
5. Maintains supervisor's calendar, regularly arranging meetings, conferences, and appointments without clearance. Arranges hotel and travel accommodations for frequent, extended trips.
6. Prepares special or one time reports, presentation materials, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources. May assist in the research, analysis and interpretation of data under the direction of management.
7. Performs a broad range of administrative support details on a regular basis, requiring initiative andjudgment to make independent decisions for which probable errors may have moderate effect on cost impacts
on organizational outcomes.
8. May hire, train, conduct performance reviews, and direct the workflow for the department staff. This includes completing projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following-up on results.
Senior Administrative Assistant Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of administrative/specialized support services
- 3-4 years of administrative support experience
- Previous experience with financial transactions
- Exceptional written communication skills, including dictation
- Computer skills, including word processing
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and oral communication skills
Greeley, Colorado 80631
APPLY FOR JOB