We are looking for a skilled Building Maintenance Technician, if you are an experienced hardworking proactive problem solver you could be just the person for our team. Our Building Maintenance Techs keep out facilities neat, in good repair and functional by assuming responsibility for inspections and repairs. This is a 40 hour a week temp to hire position with a fluctuating schedule and a pay rate of $15 per hour DOE.
The Building Maintenance Techs must possess a variety of skills encompassing most of the construction trades. To be a member of the Building Maintenance team you will handle repairs that require basic skills such as electrician, carpenter, plumber, mechanic, painter, HVAC tech and assist with certain cleaning duties.
Building Maintenance Techs Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
- Install equipment
- Conduct maintenance by inspecting and repairing damages to building
- Conduct PM Schedules on building and record date, time and condition
- Other duties as requested by your supervisor
Building Maintenance Tech Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of recent steady hands on experience in building maintenance
- Strong knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry
- Experience with commercial kitchen repairs a plus
- Good communication skills
- Stable work history
- Position requires a criminal background check and a drug test
Interested and qualified candidates for the Building Maintenance Tech position opening should submit their applications for immediate consideration. Applications will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Founded in 1951 by Lou and Gwen Snelling, Snelling is a staffing and recruiting pioneer, bringing innovative solutions to the industry. Although, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our Mobile office is a locally owned and operated, award winning branch leveraging more than 65 years of proven performance. The experts at Snelling have what it takes to solve your complex staffing challenges or find the job opportunity you seek quickly and efficiently.
Our job is to match exceptional people with exceptional opportunities. Whether you're searching for your next opportunity or looking for qualified talent, trust the staffing and recruiting experts at Snelling to help you achieve more.
Mobile, Alabama 36601
APPLY FOR JOB