Snelling Staffing is seeking an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer for a growing company in Louisville, KY.
Job Description for the Electrial Engineer:
Electrical Controls Engineer responsible for developing, creating, testing, and implementing PLC programs and HMI builds required to control systems and /or related equipment. Solve electrical engineering problems from component through system level. Provide engineering and technical support for the sales, procurement, manufacturing, and field service teams. On occasion, travel to customer sites to conduct problem solving in support of current technical equipment issues (10%-20%). This is a salary position, exempt and reports to General Manager.
Salary: $75,000-$100,00 (depending on experience)
Education and / or Experience:
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 5-10 years hands on experience designing, programming, installing, de-bugging and maintaining PLC based control systems.
• Experience with Allen Bradley PLC’s and Kinetix Servo’s.
• 5 + years Automation (motion) controls experience.
• 3 + years PLC software and control panel hardware design experience.
• Must be able to create schematics and panel plate drawings, have good working knowledge of electrical theory and industry practice, be proficient with PLC ladder logic and able to work in a fast-paced, customer driven environment.
• AutoCAD proficiency to create electrical schematics and panel design/general arrangement.
• Estimating experience for engineering hours, field hours a significant advantage, but it’s not essential.
• Knowledge of NEC/OSHA safety regulations and requirements.
• Experience with Allen Bradley PLC, Servo programming and HMI development.
• Willing and able to help terminate field wires.
• Troubleshoot existing /new panel wire connections and safety circuits.
• Proficiency in MS word, Excel.
• Must be able to travel 10% – 20% for field installations support and start-up & de-bug.
• Must be able to work some weekends and holidays if necessary to meet customer’s schedule.
Apply on line qualified candidates will be notified to schedule and interview or call Snelling 502-814-9800 and ask for Paula
Jeffersontown, Kentucky 40299
Food Preparations/ Not Elsewhere Classified
APPLY FOR JOB