Machine Operators needed ASAP!
Do you have experience in a manufacturing facility operating machines? Apply today for the Temporary Process Associate / Machine Operator for an opportunity to shine with a great international company in Windsor, CO!
SNELLING of NoCO seeks an immediate, Process Associate / Machine Operator who has flexibility in their schedule for a rotating shift.
This is a long term temporary assignment–approximately 3-6 months.
Perks for the Temporary Process Associate / Machine Operator:
- Temp-to-perm position for the right person
- Full benefit package available upon conversion after 1st month
- Open 24/7/365
- On 1st week, you’d work 36 hours, then 48 hours the next.
- 12-hour shifts- 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am, two weeks on each and then switch
- 2,3,2 schedule!
- $18.77/hour with raises available later, $19.42 for overnight shift!
Requirements for the Temporary Process Associate / Machine Operator:
- Accepts and receives frequent supervision and assistance from team/shift leads and/or production manager
- Employee must be willing and able to use proper safety equipment and wear all personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Employee must work and conduct self in a safe manner within an office or production environment.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be alert and aware of potential safety hazards to include OSHA and Environmental violations
- Must promote and participate in safety awareness through monthly safety meetings and group discussions
- Promotes and follows safe work practices, policies, and procedures.
- Reports any unsafe behaviors or conditions immediately to a team/shift lead and/or production manager
- Supports plant safety and quality objectives.
- The employee must promote and participate in safety awareness through safety meetings and group discussions.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks, according to specification, both accurately and in a timely fashion
- Operates material handling equipment such as cranes, pallet jacks, etc.
- Properly package final products
- Set-up and operate production machine in accordance with established operating procedures and guidelines.
- Working in an industrial environment utilizing epoxy compounds and various cleaning chemicals (Working with various chemicals including resin, THFA, acetone, )
- Detects and reports defective materials, foreign object debris (FOD) or questionable conditions to the team/shift lead and/or production manager
- Reviews and follows quality procedures and work instructions for the area
- High quality standards must be demonstrated; high attention to detail
- Frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. Required to use stairs frequently.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Required to stand for majority of work. Will be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Performs similar job-related duties as assigned
Requirements for the Process Associate / Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- One to five years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must follow high quality standards every day.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
- Basic computer skills.
- Capable and willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Work well with others in a team environment.
- The ability to demonstrate dedication, integrity, initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to carry out written and/or oral instructions and procedures.
- Understanding of basic lean manufacturing principles preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and read and interpret metal ruler.
Apply today for the Process Associate / Machine Operator position!
Snelling of NoCO is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm, placing candidates in temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for almost 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
Windsor, Colorado 80550
Plastic Materials and Synthetic Resin/Synthetic Rubber/Cellulosic and Manmade Organic Fiber
APPLY FOR JOB