Snelling Staffing Services is seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our client's team of Call Center Representatives in Battle Creek, MI. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues, and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers’ product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Call Center Representative Features:
• Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
• Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
• Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
• Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
• Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
Call Center Representative Skills:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• High level of professionalism
• Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
• Strong problem solving abilities
Call Center Representative Benefits:
• Benefits-In-A-Card Insurance
• 401K options
• Weekly Electronic Pay
Interested and qualified candidates for the Call Center Representative opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions, please call Kelsey Ackerman at (269)324-2715 or visit our website at www.kalamazoo.snelling.com.
Battle Creek, Michigan 49037
APPLY FOR JOB